Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- CERCLL was recently awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here. See what CERCLL and the other fourteen LRCs have produced in recent years here.
- CERCLL's Digital Literacies in and beyond the L2 Classroom Symposium took place October 6-11, 2014, online and in Tucson. The symposium website–with archived posters–can be viewed here. The in-person presentations will available on this website in mid-November.