Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- There is a new website for October's Digital Literacies symposium. See it here
- Extended Deadline: CERCLL is currently seeking posters for Fall's Digital Literacies Symposium. The new deadline for submission of proposals is August 8th, 2014. See the CFP.
- CERCLL was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant from the Cyberlearning: Transforming Education program. A closed symposium for Native American educators took place on November 10-11 and was followed by a workshop on the Fort Mohave reservation on the CA/AZ border in February, 2014. CERCLL's June 7th workshop covered some of the topics of this project and there was a presentation on June 6th open to all. See CERCLL's blog entry on the grant for more details.
- CERCLL began partnerships with the Confucius Institute and the Arabic Flagship program at the University of Arizona this Fall. Click here to see details.