Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- CERCLL and the Arizona Arabic Flagship were awarded a Flagship Teacher Training Workshop grant for workshops to be presented May 26 - June 5, 2015, on Innovative Technologies for Advanced Language and Cultural Learning. See the details here.
- The Call for Proposals for the 2016 Intercultural Competence Conference–with keynote presenter Fred Dervin (University of Helsinki)–has been published. Submissions of proposals for papers, symposia, posters and workshops must be received by May 25, 2015. See the full CFP here.
- CERCLL's Digital Literacies in and beyond the L2 Classroom Symposium took place October 6-11, 2014, online and in Tucson. The symposium website–with archived posters–can be viewed here. Videos are now available from the in-person portion of the Digital Literacies Symposium as well, including Richard Kern's keynote presentation, a series of roundtable presentations, and an update on the state of the digital literacies field. Access them here.
- CERCLL was recently awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here. See what CERCLL and the other fourteen LRCs have produced in recent years here.