Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- See the information about LaTeS: CERCLL's new Language Teacher Symposium on March 8th.
- The full program for CERCLL's 2014 Intercultural Competence conference is available for download at the top of the ICC 2014 page. That page also has links to all the keynote, plenary, and workshop details. PPTs abd handouts for some presentations are also available.
- CERCLL was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant from the Cyberlearning: Transforming Education program. A closed symposium for Native American educators took place on November 10-11. It will be followed by a workshop on the Fort Mohave reservation on the CA/AZ border in February, and later by a workshop at the UA in Summer 2014 that is open to all educators. See CERCLL's blog entry on the grant for more details.
- CERCLL began partnerships with the Confucius Institute and the Arabic Flagship program at the University of Arizona this Fall. Click here to see details.
The Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language and Literacy (CERCLL) is a Title VI Language Resource Center. We research culture, language and literacy within less commonly taught languages. We also provide educators with teaching resources and opportunities for meaningful professional development.