Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- The 2016 Intercultural Competence program is now online. Find it on the conference website.The keynote presenter was Fred Dervin (University of Helsinki).
- The 16 Language Resource Centers recently created a publication that showcases the resources being created to promote and improve the teaching and learning of foreign languages in the current cycle of Title VI funding. Download the Language Resource Centers brochure [PDF]
- CERCLL's most recent professional development events took place in October with a workshop by Nicole Naditz, ACTFL's language teacher of the year at CERCLL's LaTeS: Language Teacher Symposium, and in a summer series of workshops funded by a Flagship Teacher Training Workshop grant, Innovative Technologies for Advanced Language and Cultural Learning.
- CERCLL's Digital Literacies in and beyond the L2 Classroom Symposium took place October 6-11, 2014, online and in Tucson. The symposium website–with archived posters–can be viewed here. Videos are now available from the in-person portion of the Digital Literacies Symposium as well, including Richard Kern's keynote presentation, a series of roundtable presentations, and an update on the state of the digital literacies field. Access them here.
- CERCLL was awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here.