Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- The UA's Linguistics symposium last week was about the National Science Foundation grant from the Cyberlearning: Transforming Education program that CERCLL received in 2013. Jon Reinhardt spoke about the digital materials produced by the project in “Augmented Reality Mobile Games for Language Learning and Revitalization”. Access the presentation here. (A closed symposium for Native American educators took place in November last year and was followed by a workshop on the Fort Mohave reservation on the CA/AZ border in February, 2014, while CERCLL's June 7th workshop also covered some of the topics of this project; there was a presentation in AILDI's summer series as well.) See CERCLL's blog entry on the grant for more details about the project.
- CERCLL began partnerships with the Confucius Institute and the Arabic Flagship program at the University of Arizona last year. Click here to see details. Future events will be announced soon.