Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- CERCLL's L2 Digital Literacies (L2DL): A Hybrid Symposium on Research and Practice took place jointly with AZ-CALL September 30 to October 8, 2016, online and in Tucson. See complete details here.
- The Fall 2016 Language Teaching Symposium (LaTeS) was on October 22 and presented by Jennifer Wortzel (Arizona Language Teacher of the year. Details are here. Save the dates for the Spring 2017 LaTeS: April 8 with Toni Theisen (2013 ACTFL President and the 2009 ACTFL Teacher of the Year).
- CERCLL's Summer 2017 Professional Development Workshop Series will be on Visual, Media and Digital Literacies. Details will be online soon, in the meantime see information about past summer series here.
- The 16 Language Resource Centers recently created a publication that showcases the resources being created to promote and improve the teaching and learning of foreign languages in the current cycle of Title VI funding. Download the Language Resource Centers brochure [PDF]
- CERCLL was awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here.